Nominate a VITA Wireless Samaritan!
The VITA Awards are awarded year-round on a rolling basis. All VITA winners are reviewed by a panel of judges from CTIA-The Wireless Association. This panel selects the VITA award winners for an all-expenses paid trip to Washington, D.C. to be recognized at the Foundation’s annual Achievement Awards Dinner.
Rules for Submissions:
- The Event must have occurred in the twelve months prior to the Foundation’s annual Achievement Awards Dinner, which will be held in July 2013.
- Previous VITA recipients are ineligible, as are employees of wireless companies.
- Individuals, organizations or companies may submit nominations. A company may nominate multiple individuals in each state in which they operate.
- All entries must be typed or neatly written.
- One entry form must accompany each entry. Relevant newspaper articles, television news videos, radio news audiotapes or other supporting matter should be included, if available.
- Judges may disqualify any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with the competition rules.
- All entries become the property of CTIA.
- All VITA Awardees will be asked to provide a headshot for use with the media and for production purposes, along with a consent form to use the photo and story for these purposes.
I agree to the rules above and would like to Nominate a VITA Wireless Samaritan.